Generous, Simple, Giving.
Our most critical need is to establish monthly support. We’re a typical family with typical needs: mortgage, insurance, dogs to feed, college bills, a wedding soon, gas for the cars, food for the table…you get the picture.
As you consider giving to our ministry, hopefully on a monthly basis, we would like to give you some tangible examples of how your contributions might help with our vision to reach people in everyday life with the gospel one person, one family, one neighborhood, and one community at a time.
- $25/month = a few visits with individuals at the local coffee shop
- $50/month = 1-2 new families in our home each month for a meal
- $100/month = 2 neighborhood barbecues welcoming people into our world
- $150/month = utilities for our home which serves as a weapon for the gospel
- $250/month = 4 people at this level covers a typical mortgage payment
- $500/month = an entry-level monthly health insurance premium
As you can see, some of these simple examples are very people focused. Since we are missional ministry we invest large amounts of relational capital in kingdom work. Spending time with others in our home or at a 3rd location is very important in the disciple-making process. Having a home that is well-equipped for this type of ministry is very important as well.
In addition to monthly giving, families receiving support are also blessed by receiving a surprise gift card or a personal visit to help with landscaping or home repairs, maybe providing a an extra amount of giving “just because” (we love this because it allows us unexpected income so we can also give to others) or to fill a specific need, and more.
Do you believe in our vision? Learn more here
~Brian & Heidi