Thank you for viewing my online portfolio. Here you will see more details about my skills and some work history that is relevant to the career I am seeking…
- WordPress admin: 5 years, proficiency = 10
- Web content: 10 years, proficiency = 9
- Photoshop CS2, 3, 4, 5: 10 + years, proficiency = 8
- Illustrator: 10+ years, proficiency = 5
- Project Management: 15+ years, proficiency = 8
- Customer Service: 15+ years in several environments, proficiency = 10
- Technical Training: 15+ years, proficiency = 10
- PC: 15+ years, proficiency = 7
- Mac OS: 15+ years, proficiency = 9
- SEO: 5 years, proficiency = 6
- Microsoft Office: 10+ years, proficiency = 9
- HTML/CSS: 10 years, proficiency = 5
- Presentation software (Outlook, Keynote, ProPresenter): 15+ years, proficiency = 10
During my time at S&S Cycle I was responsible for public relations, press releases, website development and content, e-commerce, and branding, among other things. Much of my work there was supervisory as a senior manager; I was surrounded by great people who taught me the business, it was very rewarding…I love to learn. I was very “hands-on” with updating and managing our websites, using Photoshop and Illustrator, photography, and so on. Here are a few samples of press releases I authored that were distributed to the powersports industry during my time at S&S Cycle.
I have been involved with website content including retail sales, B2B, e-commerce, and church sites for over 10 years. This includes working proficiently with Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS and so on. I have setup, administered, and maintained several websites (mostly WordPress) for Harvest Church, Mercy Road Church, and numerous personal projects since 2007. I work well with programmers and I personally get satisfaction overseeing and performing setup, content, and administration of the sites. My work in technology dates back to the late 80’s when I took an interest in pro audio and recording, which opened many doors to learn new applications along the way throughout my career. I love to learn and teach others.
I have also performed freelance photography along with content writing. You can view my photography on Chippy’s Popcorn website.
I have contributed to the Harvest Church website and I currently maintain the Mercy Road Church website, both of which are WordPress templates. I use WordPress for my personal site which includes original photography. I’m very experienced with WordPress administrative programming and I enjoy experimenting with various widgets and 3rd party products that are available for these sites.
Below are samples of graphics that I have created and used for a variety of print projects, Powerpoint & Keynote presentations, email, and web applications. I am committed to aligning the vision of the organization with a variety of creative graphics, images, and text to simplify, promote, and clarify the mission and vision of the organization.
I have extensive experience with a variety of technology products and platforms from high-end pro audio to managing websites. I also have years of experience helping people with technology over the phone and through written correspondence. I effectively managed telecom services for 100 offices for First Federal Bank – much of that work involved enterprise level project management along with remote maintenance and patiently working through troubleshooting and solutions via phone calls and emails to avoid travel and to maximize efficiency to maintain a high level of customer service and equipment uptime. I welcome the opportunity and challenge of building solid customer service in a remote environment for Bizink. I will bring and great can do attitude, years of excellence experience, professionalism, and enjoyable teamwork with me.
Lastly, I thought you might be interested in knowing what my top 5 results are from Strengths Finder 2.0 —
- Strategic – thinking and planning with purpose & vision
- Belief – strong personal code of values and ethics
- Individualization – finding unique qualities and abilities in others
- Relator – valuing relationships, friendships, and community
- Achiever – bring the challenge, teach me, I’m good with that
Thank you for taking the time to review my information.